Raised so far
Your local impact
Your generosity this Mater Giving Day will help deliver impact where it is most needed—funding equipment and services to improve patient outcomes and helping some of our brightest minds continue world-leading research.
See the difference you can make for people like Ivy.
When my husband was unwell with dementia, all the doctors, nurses and pastoral carers went far above and beyond to make him as comfortable as possible—he thought he was at home! There were lots of tears, but also lots of laughs, and for that I will be forever grateful. After he passed, I joined the Mater Auxiliary to volunteer and raise funds in support my local Mater community.
I support Mater Giving Day, as it’s my chance to give back to the wonderful people who give so much for us.
Let’s share the love Mackay!
Help us sprinkle more magic dust into the lives of our patients by getting the word out about Mater Giving Day—Wednesday 28 June—the day you give to make good things happen.
Thanks to pledges by our generous Matched Givers to TRIPLE every single dollar raised—the impact of kindness will be multiplied.
You too can multiply the impact of Mater Giving Day simply by helping to promote it with family, friends and colleagues.
Share your story and why you’re passionate about giving back to Mater Mackay.
- Robyn Churchouse just donated $105.50
- Elizabeth just donated $100
- Natalie Clark just donated $78.38
- TMEC Queensland just donated $251
- Georgia Waites just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $263.75
- Lizzie Lingard just donated $158.25
- Fogartys No. 19 just donated $130
- Judith Donovan just donated $52.75
- Olivia Page just donated $79.13
- Jenny Finch just donated $105.50
- John Hill just donated $79.13
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Jodie Shelley just donated $52.50
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Suzanne Pink / Khandlbella just donated $61
- Nat Knight just donated $500
- George Palos just donated $105.50
- Wayne Jennifer Kelly just donated $263.75
- Dale Austin just donated $51