Raised so far
Your local impact
Your generosity this Mater Giving Day will help deliver impact where it is most needed—funding equipment and services to improve patient outcomes and helping some of our brightest minds continue world-leading research.
See the difference you can make for people like Natalie and Stephen.
Natalie de Wet
When I first moved to Townsville and started at Mater, it was astounding to see what Mater do for people in need. It really motivates me to do more. I am so thankful to work at Mater—they always support staff and patients through some of their toughest times.
Mater Giving Day is such a wonderful thing to be involved with! It is amazing to see how Mater gives back to the regions, and the impact it has on our local community.
I cannot talk highly enough of the staff who looked after me when I was admitted—I had a triple bypass. When the team told me how crucial rehab was be I was in a really difficult position—I’m a cane farmer, so getting away twice a week would have been almost impossible. But Mater were fantastic, they gave me the option of doing virtual rehabilitation sessions on my phone. It meant I could do the work I needed to do to get better. That’s why I support Mater Giving Day.
Let’s share the love Townsville!
Help us sprinkle more magic dust into the lives of our patients by getting the word out about Mater Giving Day—Wednesday 28 June—the day you give to make good things happen.
Thanks to pledges by our generous Matched Givers to TRIPLE every single dollar raised—the impact of kindness will be multiplied.
You too can multiply the impact of Mater Giving Day simply by helping to promote it with family, friends and colleagues.
Share your story and why you’re passionate about giving back to Mater Townsville.
- Robyn Churchouse just donated $105.50
- Elizabeth just donated $100
- Natalie Clark just donated $78.38
- TMEC Queensland just donated $251
- Georgia Waites just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $263.75
- Lizzie Lingard just donated $158.25
- Fogartys No. 19 just donated $130
- Judith Donovan just donated $52.75
- Olivia Page just donated $79.13
- Jenny Finch just donated $105.50
- John Hill just donated $79.13
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Jodie Shelley just donated $52.50
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Suzanne Pink / Khandlbella just donated $61
- Nat Knight just donated $500
- George Palos just donated $105.50
- Wayne Jennifer Kelly just donated $263.75
- Dale Austin just donated $51