You are part of the Stuartholme Community Team!
As part of our team, you are supporting not only our community, and with
your donation you support research to improve survival and research for all
women diagnosed with breast cancer to survive.
Well done you!
We will again be using Grill’d at Southbank as a meeting point – look for the Stuartholme banner as you walk towards the starting line. We will be there from 6:30-9am. Grill’d Southbank have kindly let us set up, meet and provide a breakfast menu for anyone wanting to fuel before the walk.
Further information for the fun/run
There will be staggered wave times for each category (runners, joggers and walkers).
Check your starting time!
The beautiful course and venue have lots of space to
offer for a fun and safe event. The 5 km course starts at South Brisbane (look
for the Stuartholme banner and wave as you go past). The course finishes at the City Botanic
Southbank - around 100mtrs from the
Stanley Street / Dock Street intersection or if coming from Southbank, please make your way through
Southbank Parklands, and enter Vulture Street via Sidon Street.
Please note, only toilets, first aid and an Information Tent are located at the start line. Head to the Finisher’s Village for catering and activations.
Royal Palm Lawn, Corner of Edward and Alice Street.
The start and finish line are located close to bus and train stations.
Standard scheduled public transport services will be free on Sunday, 12 March all you need to do is show your Race Bib.
Car parking options
South Bankth Bank Car Park
Secure Parking SW1 (South Brisbane)
Secure Parking Wintergarden (CBD)
Secure Parking MacArthur Central
Queens Plaza Car Park
The Myer Centre Car Park
Check for rates available.
Please be aware and follow the below safety procedures:
- Bikes or scooters are not permitted on course.
- Listen for announcements and follow directions from event officials.
- Only go to the start line when directed by officials.
- Walkers to remain behind runners to allow them an unobstructed start.
- Runners with strollers should assemble at the back of their designated zone (check out the precinct signage if you’re not sure where to go).
- Marshals will also be around on the day to direct you to the correct assembly zone.
- Keep LEFT at all times unless passing.
- Runners who find they need to stop or walk, please move to the left and be mindful of other participants running behind you.
- We strongly recommend headphones are not worn during the event so you can hear and fully understand all special instructions and announcements.
- First aid will be located on course and at the Start Line and Finishers' Village.
- Unfortunately, your furry friends will need to stay at home (no dogs or pets are permitted on course except registered assistance animals.)
Any questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so excited you are joining us and look forward to waving you to the start line!
50% of fundraising goal
100% of fundraising goal
Uploaded profile pic
4+ team members
Shared team fundraising page
Increase team fundraising goal
Thank you to our Sponsors
Cathy & Chloe
Have fun - enjoy the run!
Kaylene & Steven
Well done, darlings!
Good luck Bec and Ana
Mum & Dad
Good luck Bec and Ana xxx
💗 Great work Kim & Rosie 💗
Nana & Grandad
Go Nunan girls 💕💕💕
Smash it team Williams!
Great Work Kim & Rosie
Emma And Joel Power
Go The Gundy Girls
Good luck Kate, Alex and Emma. Hope the weather is good and you have lots of fun supporting a great cause.
Frankie Xo ?
Cam & Bec
Proud of you. Love from Grandma x
How is the training going girls? Great effort for a great cause
Go for it Kate!!
Well done girls!
GO TEAM BULMER
go girls 💕
Good work Kate!