- Paul Dunn just donated $208
- Giverny Jamieson just donated $104
- Sam Fowler just donated $119.60
- Jimmy Mac just donated $50
- Genevieve Lester just donated $20.80
- Harper Leong just donated $750
- Daniel Cross just donated $119.60
- Anonymous just donated $1,370
- James Warbrick just donated $104
- Sister Lesley just donated $240
- Mum just donated $260
- Steph Gabriel just donated $52
- Tom lodge just donated $119.60
- Brigitte & Nick just donated $65
- Jacob Fitz-Walter just donated $104
- Amy & DB just donated $50
- Andrew Forte just donated $67.60
- Chris Downie just donated $20.80
- Dea Davis just donated $20.80
- Leona just donated $20.80
Why give monthly?
It's affordable and convenient
You can join the Mater family for less than $1 a day ($30/month) from your chosen credit card, and it will be automatically deducted on the same date each month. You can modify your monthly gift at any time and your donations are completely tax-deductible.
It’s your community
When you become a member of the Mater family through making a monthly donation, you will be joining an incredible group of likeminded individuals who share your passion for life-saving medical research, improving patient treatment and care options for all.
It’s sustained support
Our Mater family is critical to powering and improving advancements in life-saving research, purchasing vital medical equipment, and healthcare. Your ongoing commitment will help make life-changing things happen, every day.
It’s exciting and rewarding
As a valued member of the Mater family, you’ll hear firsthand from world-class medical researchers and clinicians on how you’re helping improve patient outcomes and saving lives. You’ll also receive exclusive information on how you can live your healthiest life from industry experts.
As a member of the Mater Family, you will...
receive knowledge that through your regular donations, you’ll be having an incredible impact on lives every single day.
be kept informed and updated through regular progress reports and impact statements.
receive exclusive information on how you and your loved ones can lead healthy lives from Mater healthcare specialists.
stay informed with how donations are helping fund life-changing research, vital medical equipment, and improving patient care for all.